Visit Our School
Enroll with us
Submit the Required Documents
Start Your Schooling
Apprise our Teacher In-charge
Settlement of Fees(Return the school equipment, library books etc.)
Collection of leaving certificates, transcript etc.
Withdrawal official date generation(Atleast after 7 days)
- In case a student wants to withdraw from the school after all the admission formalities are complete, only the caution money shall be refunded.
- Withdrawal notice must be given 30 days prior to the completion of the term.
- School fees shall not be refunded in case the withdrawal notice is given during the term.
- If withdrawal of a pupil is on medical grounds (acceptable to the Principal) with an absence of half a term or more, 25% of the fees will be refunded.
Nursery- The child should have completed 3 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is being sought.
Prep- The child should have completed 4 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is sought.
- The child should have completed 5 years by 1st April of the year in which the admission is sought.
- A student who is seeking admission to the school is registered only after the completed registration form is submitted to the school.
- The school reserves the right to admit students who are found fit for admission. In all matters related to admissions, the management’s decision is final.
- To confirm the admission of a new student the Transfer Certificate from the previous school must be produced.